These Past Few Weeks

Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Have been difficult to me. I cant really put forth much effort towards posting blogs or anything like that, I'd just look at the current progress of my journal entries too. I'd like to think I'll make a comeback with this. Two new posts are up for whoever still reads this. The posts are more for casual players at the moment, but I should have some stuff on whats new in the gaming world.

I've heard that Upperdeck has lost the rights to WoW tcg, which also means the mini game one would think. It worries me that blizzard may not pick the mini game up because of the lack of players, but whatever. I just want to play WoW minis sometimes.

If anyone who reads this knows of another good mini game to get into, let me know.

Thanks,

E.P.B.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments

Leave a Reply

Followers